Saturday, December 8, 2007

Merry Christmas, Charlie Brown!

Even though we are away from home this Christmas, we weren't going to let that spoil our holiday. We went out and bought a little tree last night. Will and I had been busy all week making decorations for it (thank goodness for foamie kits). Will had a lot of fun making the angel for the top and all the snowmen. He was really good at stringing all the snowflakes for the garland. What a memorable year for us with this little homemade tree. At least this year we don't have to worry about the cat getting in the tree and knocking it down!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

patti said...

here is to making great memories! I think the tree is great!!

Anonymous said...

Kim your tree is darling! I lvoe it!

Anonymous said...

Kime your tree is darling! I love it!