Today, Tyler started sitting up on his own for about 2 minutes. A few more days and he will be up playing with the big boys! He was pretty proud of himself.
Silly Will! His potty antics have increased the more we have to sit there. This was him about a week ago using a pullup as a mask and hat. He thought he was something else. All I have to say.....potty training is for the birds!
3 comments:
Kim, Your boys are so cute! They are growing up so fast. I think that potty training is for the birds too. I finally gave up with Colter and he decided one day to do it on his own. So that is the method I am trying with Kennedy Grace right now. We will see. Normally what you try with one doesn't work with the other. ha! Bet you are glad to be home.
LOL! I need the laugh! Mom finally decided on the pics so I will be ordering tomorrow:)
wow...sounds like good times ahead. That will be a great picture to pull out when he is a teenager!
Post a Comment