Saturday, October 25, 2008

Our "Not-So-Scary" Cowboy and Scarecrow

A little preview for what's to come on Friday. We dressed up early to go to the Monster Mash today (see post below). So I thought it would be a good day to try to take some pictures. Not so easy getting them both to pose for a good picture. W was so excited to finally get to wear his cowboy costume with his boots. I've only allowed him to play in his boots at home. He was so concerned a couple of weeks ago. He told me he needed a rope for his cowboy costume. He told me "I need it to catch them girls!". I thought "did he just say what I thought he said?" Anyway, thanks to Papaw Pessel, W's wish came true. Dad found an old rope just his size out in the barn and mailed it to us. W opened the package and exclaimed "My rope....now I can catch them girls!"

Take 1 - T's face says it all in this one!
Take 2 - W's bored and T's thinking what have I got on?

Take 3 - We are so done mom!!
Cutest little scarecrow ever!
Cowboy W ready to catch them girls!

4 comments:

Scott and Monica said...

These have got to be the cutest pictures of two little boys I have ever seen. I miss you guys!

Joe Dan said...

You'll have to let us know how successful the girl rustlin' went!

The Peterson family said...

hey kim!! love the pics of the boys :)...
I don't really "know" Kelly- just through blogland... she was on another friend of mine, so I started checking hers here and there. This blog world is very crazy! I got your name in the drawing. I love seeing you guys and keeping in touch thru your blog.

Give S. our best too!!!! We sure miss yall!

Carozza Family said...

Hey Kim this is Ashley. Your boys are so cute! Carly and your oldest one would have made a great pair. She is going to dress up as a rhinestone cowgirl.