After almost a year of lamenting over my former bunco group, I finally got the guts to try to start my own. We had a great group and it was so much fun. Only one had ever played before and after the night was over, they were hooked. I decided to do a "Tailgating" theme. Everyone came dressed in their favorite team colors. I sported some Woo Pig Sooie. Made those LSU people real happy (ha). Anyway, looks like they all liked it enough to want to play monthly. So it goes to show, if you bunco they will come! To my friend, AJ, get out there and start your group!
The Food: I just had sandwiches, chips and dip. For dessert I made football cookies and a football cupcake cake

Here's the group. We were two people short of a full twelve

The prizes: I didn't have all the group members pay this month so I took $20 and bought little fun stuff for prizes to go along with the tailgating theme
4 comments:
YEA!! I love Bunco it's one of my favorite days of the month!! I'm glad you are doing well!!
Glad it was a success! Hope ours is. We gather to play the 23rd, i believe.
sounds like fun and tons of laugh. Small world, huh?
that is so funny.
I'm glad to hear that you started your own group. Looks like you guys had fun. We still miss you!
Post a Comment