Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Gotta Love Grandparents
When S and I had our first kid, one thing we said was "our kids will never have one of those battery operated vehicles!" Funny what you say in the beginning. Well, thanks to a visit from Nana and Papaw Jones, we can now say our children are proud owners of a John Deer Gator! W is absolutely obsessed and takes his driving very seriously (he's actually pretty good at it). T knows his place is on the passenger side and rides with joy every time. So, now the question is, will we have grass in our backyard or a bunch of Gator tracks?!?!

I forgot about this picture - T is not afraid of anything. He saw a lizard on the ground and got all excited and squealed. Then he decided to pick it up. Poor lizard never saw it coming. I can't wait for summer and find T with a snake in his hands!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
NEVER say never! LOL That is great! It reminds me of Christian and Carson! Enjoy it - time flies by!
Post a Comment