Sunday, June 14, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday!

W's 4th Birthday - where has the past 4 years gone?? Can't believe he's growing up so quick. W had been planning a football party since his last birthday. We had a small little group show up, but just enough for W to have a lot of fun and memories. It was hot but that didn't stop the kids. The party was complete with a bounce house, sports stuff all around the yard and fun games to play. W sported his favorite team with his Razorback jersey (courtesy of Papaw Jones).

The cake turned out so cute! There are some smooshed cupcakes in front due to a little accident bringing it home from store.
W with some of his friends in the bounce house
The sports arena bounce house.
Playing "pin the football on the goal post".

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday W!! It goes by too fast. He is super cute, and I LOVE his football cake. WOOOO PIG SOOIE! I have to also support OU in this house hold. My children are brainwashed. :) ha ha!! They do hate Texas though. :)

Aimee said...

Hey K. This is Aimee. I do not know why Todd was signed in with that last post. WEIRD. I didn't even know he could be logged in under his name.

Scott and Monica said...

Oh wow! I cannot believe little W is four! The boys are so stinkin' adorable. It looks like you guys had a LOT of fun! Everytime I see your blog I miss you even more. Hope you're feeling good! We'll let you know when Josiah comes home. 3 weeks til due date!