Both the boys just finished up their summer session of soccertots. They always give them a little plastic trophy on the last day to make them feel like they really accomplished something. This was W's last session b/c in the fall he will be starting "real" soccer. I guess you would call it little league soccer - should be a hoot! This was T's very first soccertots session and he had so much fun - and he's really good at it! T will definitely be the little athlete in the family I think.
Here are the pics that were taken at Soccertots of the boys. I thought they were too cute to pass up. I have video to post, but my computer keeps crashing everytime I try to upload from my video camera.....so the pics will have to do for now.
I love the soccer cards. Your boys are getting so big!
By the way, I was having the same problem today with videos. I had so many issues downloading video from our video camera, editing it, and then trying to upload it to our blog. From now on I am just going to take videos on my camera...it is a lot less work.
2 comments:
I love the soccer cards. Your boys are getting so big!
By the way, I was having the same problem today with videos. I had so many issues downloading video from our video camera, editing it, and then trying to upload it to our blog. From now on I am just going to take videos on my camera...it is a lot less work.
Starting Carson in Soccer this fall! Woohooo! Keeping boys busy is a good thing!
Post a Comment