Thursday, November 26, 2009

Twas the Day Before Thanksgiving

Twas the day before Thanksgiving, so our family decided to go to the zoo. Is it bad we took a 3wk old to the zoo? (oh yeah, he's our third, there's no rule) You can tell he was extremely excited to be there and just soaked it all in. HA!
We haven't traveled at Thanksgiving in about 8 yrs so we have the whole holiday to do whatever. Most of our meal this year is bought pre-made so there will be little cooking in our kitchen. We had a great family day yesterday and I'm looking forward to the rest of the weekend. We will be Christmas tree shopping this weekend. Oh I love this time of year!

Update on T potty-training: He is doing GREAT! I can't believe how fast he is getting it. We have been accident free for the most part since last weekend.

Here's some highlights from our zoo adventure! T had a blast and walked the entire time there. We haven't been in about 6months so T was really into it this time around!





No comments: