This made me smile today! I love it! Little boys are so much fun. Maybe one day we can get all our little boys together to play...and you and I can sit and chat while they all play dress up. You have such adorable little guys and I really enjoy reading about them here on your blog. I am amazed that as a Mommy of three you even manage to have time or sanity of mind to get it done. Way to go Kimmy! Love ya!
2 comments:
This made me smile today! I love it! Little boys are so much fun. Maybe one day we can get all our little boys together to play...and you and I can sit and chat while they all play dress up.
You have such adorable little guys and I really enjoy reading about them here on your blog. I am amazed that as a Mommy of three you even manage to have time or sanity of mind to get it done. Way to go Kimmy! Love ya!
Boys LOVE dress up ... its just a little different! LOL
Post a Comment