Monday, January 4, 2010

Holiday Wrap-up

The holidays are over now and back to routine! I love Christmas time but when it's over I'm happy to get everything back in order and get back to routine. The boys had a great Christmas. W truly realized the full meaning of Christmas this year. Plus there were presents at every house. You could see the joy in his eyes as he looked under the Christmas tree and pointed out the ones labeled for him. We spent Christmas day at our house and then headed to Texarkana the day after. A few days later, we headed to North Little Rock but made a little pitstop in Arkadelphia. We toured OBU to see all the changes plus I was able to visit with a dear friend of mine that I've known since 3rd grade - Mike. It was so fun to catch up with him and his wife and see their 3 precious girls (the only problem was I forgot to take a picture!). Here's a glimpse of our trip.
All the cousins

Nanny doing her favorite thing - holding the babsy
Couldn't leave out a 4-wheeler shot!
Papaw Jones with his two little grandkids - T and Scarlett

No comments: