Sunday, March 7, 2010

4 Months

I'm a little late posting this update. Wasn't it just the end of Feb?? March is flying already but I have a feeling it will slow down with all the out of town trips S has this month (leaving me solo with all three kiddos thus the belief March will drag). Here's C at 4 months. He had his checkup last week and was a little on the skinny side. We have to go back later this month for a weight check. He's a tall skinny dude following big brother W's stats at 4 months.
  • 12 lbs 6 oz. / 26 inches long
  • started cereal due to weight and is doing great
  • trying to roll over - did it twice but none since
  • blowing raspberries (especially while eating)
  • a little chatterbox - trying to talk a lot right now
  • hands are ALWAYS in his mouth - I have another thumb-sucker
  • started church nursery. Ladies man in there - he's the only boy

No comments: