Saturday, April 3, 2010

5 Months

Here is C at 5 months. He's getting so big. We went in for our weight check (last month he was underweight). The boy has gained 2lbs in one month. He came in at a whopping 14lbs 4oz. He's starting to look more like his brothers at this age.
Look what we are learning to do....
He's looking up at his dad like "Are you sure about this???"
Other things C is up to these days include:
  • Eating solid foods - so far the favs are bananas and squash
  • Rolling over
  • Sitting up in the exersaucer and jumpie and loving it!
  • No signs of teething yet but oh the drool is coming out nonstop so I'm sure he's working on it!

1 comment:

patti said...

He is growing...almost as big as p! they will have such fun together if we can ever get them together.

I love the easter pics but the cowboy hats are my favs! I missed Shea and sounded like he was busy. Maybe his next trip, huh??

I'll try to call soon~ hugs and love