Thursday, July 1, 2010

Movin' On Up

It's been a few weeks since I posted. Most of you reading this blog know why. We've been a little busy. We are moving to DC at the end of this month. After W's birthday, we found out we had a contract on our house. That was also the week we had scheduled to house hunt without the kids. God's timing was perfect! While on our trip, the inspection was done on our house and we pretty much knew it was a done deal with the sell. This allowed us to go forward with the process for our new townhouse. So relieved we have a place to call home once we get there. We are really excited about the move. Most know I wasn't too fond of southern LA and it's climate. But I think S and I agree we will DEFINITELY miss the food down here! We just wish DC wasn't so far away from family. Move over Obama...here come the Jones'! HA!

No comments: