Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Years Eve Outing

We finally made it on an outing into DC! We've been trying for a few weeks but never made it. We took the boys to the Natural History Museum (aka The Dinosaur Museum) and then we strolled through the mall exploring all the monuments. We wore them out! T kept wanting to stop b/c he was tired of walking. I didn't think that was possible! Despite all the work it takes to get the boys ready and out of the house, it was definitely worth it. We had a great family day! All my pictures were taken with my phone so not the best quality (I took my little camera and on the first picture, realized the batteries were dead)

Here's the boys in front of a triceratops
Look mom - a woolly mammoth like on Ice Age!
Boys exploring in the hands on discovery center at museum
I just thought this was really cool - it's a version of sea coral made entirely of crochet items
Me and the boys in front of the Lincoln Memorial
W and T with the BIG man
Me and my man standing where I first told him I loved him (he's reading this wondering why I posted this) It's my best memory! I'm a lucky girl!
AND, just so you know C was with us and was happy to be tagging along, here he is:

1 comment:

Terry Lewallen said...

Looks like you guys really had a good time! Hope to make that trip with our kiddos one of these days. But it will be quite a trip from our side of the country :)
Seeing you with your three boys really does make me look forward to our newest addition.
You look fabulous, friend!
Happy New Year!