Spring has come in full force and so have the allergies. When you have little boys who want to play outside all day, it doesn't fair so well on the allergies for mom. But, it's all about taking one for the team and doing it anyway right?!? Here's my 3 before church in front of the tree outside our house. We think it might be some form of a cherry blossom?? At least the blooms resemble one.
And I'm not sure what C is doing in the background.
Due to the nice weather, we have done a lot outside. About mid-week I decided to take C off his naps. He was loving naps and I was having to wake him up and then he would stay up playing in his room till about 10 at night. As much as I didn't want to give them up, he seems to be doing well without them - and going to sleep much faster at night. Here he is being my helper at the grocery store. Doesn't he look like a big boy?? I think now I have made the mistake of introducing the little buggy because I'm sure he will want to help every time now...
One day we had a picnic for lunch.
Followed by water playtime outside with our neighbors.
Then C showed his bad side when he tried his best to get those jellybeans he really wanted.
W had a fun night of Laser Tag at church. The kids in Awana who have reached a certain point in their book were rewarded with a fun night. Sounds kinda funny that our church went with laser tag - I mean shooting and killing?? But the kids had a super fun time. As you can see, W took his shooting very very seriously.
And now on to my March teacher happies. I found this idea on Pinterest. It's little boxes I found at the Dollar Tree in an 8 pack near the baby shower stuff. Put some rolos inside and wrapped it up in some pretty ribbon and a label from The Crafting Chicks. It says "I'm lucky to have you as a teacher". Total cost - I think around $6 for all. The rolos were outrageously expensive at CVS coming in at $5 for the bag.

Also this week, I've managed to create another craft project. I'm super excited about these paintings to go in the boys' bathroom. I saw it on Etsy and really didn't want to pay the $85 asking price so I decided could do it. So I pulled out all the ol' painting and supplies and let my inner artist come out. W told me I was copying but I told him it still takes talent. HA!
Due to the nice weather, we have done a lot outside. About mid-week I decided to take C off his naps. He was loving naps and I was having to wake him up and then he would stay up playing in his room till about 10 at night. As much as I didn't want to give them up, he seems to be doing well without them - and going to sleep much faster at night. Here he is being my helper at the grocery store. Doesn't he look like a big boy?? I think now I have made the mistake of introducing the little buggy because I'm sure he will want to help every time now...
One day we had a picnic for lunch.
Followed by water playtime outside with our neighbors.
Then C showed his bad side when he tried his best to get those jellybeans he really wanted.
W had a fun night of Laser Tag at church. The kids in Awana who have reached a certain point in their book were rewarded with a fun night. Sounds kinda funny that our church went with laser tag - I mean shooting and killing?? But the kids had a super fun time. As you can see, W took his shooting very very seriously.
And now on to my March teacher happies. I found this idea on Pinterest. It's little boxes I found at the Dollar Tree in an 8 pack near the baby shower stuff. Put some rolos inside and wrapped it up in some pretty ribbon and a label from The Crafting Chicks. It says "I'm lucky to have you as a teacher". Total cost - I think around $6 for all. The rolos were outrageously expensive at CVS coming in at $5 for the bag.
Also this week, I've managed to create another craft project. I'm super excited about these paintings to go in the boys' bathroom. I saw it on Etsy and really didn't want to pay the $85 asking price so I decided could do it. So I pulled out all the ol' painting and supplies and let my inner artist come out. W told me I was copying but I told him it still takes talent. HA!
No comments:
Post a Comment