Finally....this morning wasn't as hot as the past three weeks. So, we spent the morning swimming in the backyard. Will loves it and so do our elderly neighbors. They love the entertainment he provides for them while they sit on their deck and watch. On days like today, Will likes to insist on eating lunch outside (which is perfectly fine with me - less of a mess). If you're wondering why the cheesy smile in all the pictures I post - Will says 'cheese' every time the camera is put in front of his face. He has become very intrigued by cameras and how they work.
2 comments:
Oh...to be a kid again and swim in the kiddy pools...they were so much fun.
I hear you with the heat...it is killing me and I assume it isn't fun for you either! I am looking forward to cooler days.
What a fun day!
Ok... in the lunch picture I so see you. Cracking me up. But on the king wil pic...i so see the jones!
How you feeling? we need a belly picture to see some progress
Post a Comment