Will wanted to wish his special Nanny a happy birthday. Happy Birthday Mom - hope you have a great day!
In honor of Nanny's birthday, we decided to go to one of Will's favorite places. (Ok actually it was because it's so stinkin' hot outside and we needed an air conditioned place to play) It's a place called Kazoing and it has a room full of inflatables to jump in. So we decided to go bounce - or as Will says it "boing". As you can tell, the boy is fearless and ran around that place like a wild child. The second pic reflects his nice red face he had towards the end of the two hours of 'boinging'. Needless to say he was worn out afterwards!
I wish we had a boinging place like that. My kids would LOVE it!! They have inflatables at the church every once in a while. That is cool. Will is a CUTIE!! Great job on your blog. I love it! Your blankets are DARLING!! I will have to keep them in mind. :)
3 comments:
My gracious...he has gotten so big. Has it really been that long since I have seen you?
Yeah...happy birthday nanny....we were just in t-town...not much has changed, actually the mall has a great play place!
I wish we had a boinging place like that. My kids would LOVE it!! They have inflatables at the church every once in a while. That is cool. Will is a CUTIE!! Great job on your blog. I love it! Your blankets are DARLING!! I will have to keep them in mind. :)
Post a Comment