Here are the boys playing today. W thinks it's funny to put the bucket toys on their heads and he starts to sing 'Hoppy Birfday". At least T is a good sport about it all.If you have 2 minutes, take a look at this. I found it on another blog and thought it was great. If you're a mom and you need a good laugh, take the time.

2 comments:
oh what good times..I love the funny things that kids do. I have no doubts that wil is having the time of his life everyday!
I love that video...I actually got to see it live at women of faith this past fall...I laughed so hard I was crying and all I could think was I'm not even to that point yet!! She also did a version of You lift me up...but it was about bras...everytime my girlfriend and I hear it we call each other and leave a message of the song and us laughing. good times!!
Kim great to hear from you & read about your family. They are great & it's always good to hear from old friends. I have saved your blog so I can keep up to date. I hope all your family back in Texarkana are doing great.
Post a Comment