

Last night was payback time. My friend, Angeline, kept W the entire week we were gone to New Orleans. As part of her thank you gift, I included a free night of babysitting for a date night. Last night we kept our friends, Elle and Tori. As many of you know from previous postings, Elle is W's little girlfriend (or that's what we call them). The girls did quite well. However, things were a little rowdy with four in the house. They all fight like brothers and sisters and it's very comical to watch. I know W is going to miss Elle and Tori very much after we move.
Shea's comment after the night was over: "no girls, just boys for us". He had flashbacks to the Brittany days of endless talking. (She was very much a chatty kathy back in the days) Well, we'll see about the no girls thing. Although, I have to admit I like my boys very much and there isn't much 'drama' in the house.
No comments:
Post a Comment