Monday, May 19, 2008
And They're Off!
It's official.....T is crawling (at 8 months)! He had backwards down for a few weeks but on Friday all that changed. My life as a mom has now changed drastically. No more putting the baby down and watching him play sweetly and quietly on the floor while I dealt with an overly energetic toddler. Now T's all over the place and already in to everything. I heard the cat food rustling yesterday and yep...it was T. Thank goodness it's our last week in this apartment so I don't have to worry about safety issues. I can get in our house and start baby-proofing. More importantly, we can break out the baby gate and contain the little curious one. He's growing up fast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
So, exciting...and not. : ) Ethan rolled over from his belly to his back on his 5 month birthday. I can't imagine him crawling in the next few months! I probably should start looking into baby proofing or at least getting the needed supplies.
What a cute smile. I am so happy for you all that you are moving soon.
What a cute smile. I am so happy for you all that you are moving soon.
Why does he look so much older already?? Crawling - oh no - you better be getting out of that apt soon! Miss you - I am going to write it on every comment I leave - I can't help it.
Post a Comment