Monday, May 5, 2008

Ducky Joe's

Today, we tried a new place called Ducky Joe's. I was skeptical at first, but the kids really had a good time. When other kids started to arrive, W had a ball. This place is an indoor playground with lots of toys and fun. They had dress up clothes (that's why W is a fireman) and a separate area for babies. It was such a relief to put T down somewhere and know he was perfectly safe even when he falls over! The other cool thing was they had a craft time for all the kids. Each kid got a maraca to paint - as part of a Cinco de Mayo festival. They do a craft once a week with kids who are there playing. The only downside was the size. It was kinda a small place but it didn't affect how much fun W had while he was there. The best part - the kids could make as much noise as they wanted without disturbing the neighbors!


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Val said...

Based on all the fun it looks like the kids are having and thinking that Louisville has nothing in comparison. I am happy to say that I will talk to Mark and see if we can move to N.O. too! I'll let you know what he says! :)

kapjones said...

sounds good to me...come on down!!

McEldowney Family said...

What a great place! I see that the kids are great. Hope you're doing well too!

Christie, Logan, and Asher said...

That looks like so much fun! You are really good at finding neat things for your kids.