Thanks to the hurricane, W's first day of preschool was postponed a week. With the first day finally here, W was excited and not a tear was shed. (neither child nor mom) For those of you wondering about T, I think he secretly enjoyed all of his mommy's attention for the morning. When I picked W up from school, he was full of energy. He had so much fun! He told me they got to go to dance class (they have music class on Mondays and I'm assuming they danced?) As soon as we got home, he headed for his room and told me he was taking a rest. Poor thing...learning is such hard work!
The school has these special red tote bags the children must carry. We had bought W this cool red backpack and he was so excited to carry it. I was fearful he would ask about it this morning but luckily there was no mention of it!
1 comment:
Every preschool teachers dream child :) What a big boy Will:) Have a great year!
Post a Comment