Monday, November 16, 2009

Flying Solo

After two weeks at home, S went back to work today. So today is my first solo day with all three. So far so good but W had school all morning and it's only mid-afternoon. :) Here's some shots from this past week. Little C is now 2 weeks old. (I promise I won't do a play by play each week but this is for the grandparents. )





2 comments:

Terry Lewallen said...

Those boys of yours are just so stinking adorable...kinda making me want a third little boy of my own!
Hope that flying solo is still going okay. Thanks so much for sharing with me your WalMart to the potty story...made me laugh and realize that I too will survive. I knew I wasn't the only one who had to deal with such things.
And as for the potty training...dollar store prizes worked great for Kade. We hit up the dollar tree and I let him pick out about 30 prizes (not much more than the price of a box of diapers is how I justified that one) and then he "earned" a prize from his prize basket every time he went on the potty the first day and half of the second day. After naptime of day 2 we moved into not only earning a prize everytime he went to the potty but having to give back one of his prizes when he had an accident. Three days and he was good to go and after the first week the accidents were VERY scarce. Of course pit stops on the side of the road became a new normal. Hope it goes well for you however you choose....one less in diapers is always nice!
And keep those pics coming of those adorable boys of yours! I love it!

Ballard Family said...

Can't wait to see those cuties at Christmas!!!