I have had such a good week! My friend from Louisville, Jane, came up for a visit. She had a conference in DC and came up a day early to spend the night with us. We picked her up from Dulles airport (and I didn't even get lost - except when I made the loop around to pick her up and I missed my turn but no biggie). The boys thought it was awesome they were going to pick up mommy's friend from the airport! I haven't seen her in about 2 1/2 years. Of course, you never would have known by the way we just picked up where we left off and chatted the night away. We started giggling and getting giddy like a couple of high school girls. I miss her and my Louisville gang so much. Such an awesome group of ladies! Jane - we can't wait another 2 yrs again!
My boys instantly fell in love with Miss Jane. They had to show out! What a wild bunch of boys I have on my hands these days.
No comments:
Post a Comment