Thursday, September 16, 2010

New Duck in the Pond

T started his first day of Preschool today! He's growing up! I think T was really excited. At the meet the teacher day, he actually talked to the teacher. For those of you who know T, that is really something! His class is known as the "Ducks" and his classroom is referred to the "Pond". So far I LOVE his preschool! I am so happy/blessed they had an opening for him. I absolutely love his teachers too. And it's just the beginning...can't wait for what's to come.
At T's preschool you can use any bag for your child. Either backpack or tote bag. I chose a tote bag b/c at this age I just think it's easier for the teacher with all those crafts the child brings home. I found this one on Etsy - isn't it adorable?!
Here's T in front of the school - excited to go inside!
Here's T after school. Our neighbor friend, Connor, is in the PreK program at T's school. He played "big brother" and held T's hand out to car line. Precious. The girl in pink t-shirt is his mom.
As with W's first day, we had to have a special party at home. I decided to go with Crayons and Ducks. I found these crayons on a blog called Gourmet Mom. She has the cutest ideas for snacks for your kids. LOVE IT!
Then I decided to make duck cookies for the newest "duck"
Just look at Little Bit - "Think they will notice if I steal a little treat?"

1 comment:

The Murphy's said...

Jack & I want to come play at your house ;( We could have so much fun!!! MOVE BACK!!!!!!!!!.
Love the crayons..def. going to make some of those!