On Saturday we hosted a "Spook-tacular Breakfast" for all the kids that live around us in the neighborhood. We had quite the turnout. Now, before you think I'm such a creative person, I will tell you now that I got this idea off Gourmet Mom on the Go Blog. (I think her blog is becoming one of my favorites!) All the kids came in costume and we played games, decorated pumpkin cookies, and of course ate our spooky breakfast. I was entertaining kids so much and S was keeping up with C, we didn't get too many pictures. The kids seemed to have had a blast and it was a great way to get to know all the neighbors! Maybe we'll make this a tradition?
Here's the invitation (I got the idea off Parents.com)

The table all set:
Here was the menu:
Cocoa Puffs as "Bat Droppings"
Trix as "Frog Eggs"
Honeycomb as "Sticky Spider Webs"
Lucky Charms as "Bone Pieces"
Berry Kix as "Mysterious Eyeballs"
Marshmallows as "Ghost Drops"
The kids got to mix their own brew in hopes that they wouldn't turn into a frog!
2 comments:
Umm..will you PLEASE move back here to Louisville!! We would have SO much fun!!! ;) I love this idea..I'm so doing it next year!
I LOVE this idea! So cute! Everything turned out great!
Post a Comment