Tuesday, October 19, 2010

T's Class Field Trip

Today T's class had his class field trip to the pumpkin patch. It was such a cute place. The patch had a gorgeous view of the mountains. However when I got there my camera battery was dead so all these were taken with my phone. It was so cute to see T interact with his friends from school (what little he did). Of course, the other two tagged along for the event. Fun was had by all!
Look at that view - on a clear day it would have been beautifulHere's mine!
T with his school buddies learning about apples

What a cutie!
Jumpin with friends on the gigantic jumping bean
Apparently this is what happens when you have too much fun on a class field trip

1 comment:

The Colvins said...

Hey Kim! I saw your blog somewhere (FB maybe?) and checked it out. We have the same blog background right now! You have 3 gorgeous boys and you look fantastic too! Looks like you're enjoying your new home. Enjoyed seeing your family and I'll check back in soon!
Jo Ellen