
C joined in on the fun too. :)
Saturday was W's taekwondo belt test. He is now a GREEN belt! He's doing so well in class. In fact, they want him to join the big kid class to be a little more challenged. So we will start attending one older kid class and one of his current classes. Here's my lil' man showing off his push ups as Master Choi lifts his legs in the air.Hi-YA!

We are so proud of this little guy!
Also on Saturday, W's school had a March Madness basketball game among the staff. W's teacher was on one of the teams. We knew she was on one so on Friday we took her a little "happy" to say good luck in the game. We took her this little cookie on a stick.
Here's what we put on the back.
Then the boys and I made her a sign. I don't want to brag (ok maybe I do) but it was the best sign at the game! Mrs. McCracken was ecstatic. The whole event was great and fun for the whole family. Unfortunately we had to leave before the game was over due to a squirmy 1 yr old. I am so grateful for W's school and the staff there - it's the BeST!
No comments:
Post a Comment