Last night I had a little date with my lil' man at the school sock hop. It was really a lot of fun. I thought my man would stand around and do a lot of watching. Oh no - he had some moves I didn't know about. The whole thing was hysterical! I am really looking forward to going back next year and dragging S and the other boys along.
This is the scene - the tall guy is the P.E. teacher, also the DJ for the night. He was hilarious! He was dancing like crazy and all the kids loved him. He also had a dance off with one of the 5th graders.
W with his buddy Jamie
W with his "girlfriends", Emily and Addie.
W showing off some moves
And more moves....
If you are curious what these moves looked like, just take a peek at this video and get ready to laugh! Sorry but the video is a little dark, however you can definitely spot a blonde boy with a white shirt.
1 comment:
Love it!
The video did crack me up!
Kids are the best :)
Post a Comment