Friday, April 8, 2011

Spring, Where Are You??

Spring has definitely not sprung here. It's just teased us. We will have one wonderful beautiful spring day followed by days of cold and rain. My bones need sunshine and warmth! I'm ready for capris and flip flops! I guess I was just used to LA weather where we skipped spring and went right into summer. HA! Many have asked me if I've been able to see the well-known cherry blossoms in DC. That would be a NO. The past two Sat have been cold and rainy therefore no trips into DC for us. Tomorrow is looking the same. I guess we will have to wait till next year b/c I doubt the blooms will still be on the trees in another week. However, there are three, what we think are, baby cherry blossoms right outside my deck. Here's what I get to look at. They are so pretty.

We had a beautiful day yesterday. So, I took the camera outside and took a lot of photos of C. He's growing so fast and I feel like I haven't taken as many pics of him lately. I know the grandparents will be happy with the rest of this post! HA! Here's my mighty warrior protecting his own with the other big boys with swords.
All set mom!
Here's my monkey! He climbs all the way to the top. My first one to be somewhat fearless. I don't know if I can handle that! He LOVES the playground. Anytime we are outside he runs to it and when I don't want him to, he tries to sneak there anyway.



No comments: