I finally had the time to sit down and do a little Christmas recap. We stayed in VA this Christmas. Thanks to today's technology - this year was the year of Amazon and Skype! Just look at everyone's box!
I did about 95% of my Christmas purchases online this year (I'm gonna miss all those packages delivered everyday!). Also since we didn't get to go home for Christmas, we skyped our parents and let the boys open their gifts with each of them. I meant to get a picture of us skyping but totally forgot. I think it helped both sides feel like we were kinda there. I missed being with family but honestly I did not miss the traveling and hauling back toys/presents!So here's our day. First one down....
Quick picture with sleepy bed heads before presents. And yes, I did the matching pj thing this year and I thought they looked adorable! I'm sure it's the last year I would ever be able to have happy campers about it. They'll love this picture when they are older! HA!
W's favorite gift - Skylanders! He is constantly wanting to play it.
One of T's favorite things -star wars millennium falcon (of course ALL his gifts were "just what he always wanted!")
C's favorite things included his beloved Mickey
And a Mickey look and find book (isn't he cute laying there in deep thought!)
And his Busytown set! Which really is cool because it will connect with his Thomas train tracks too.
The boys got their dad a remote control helicopter. As S puts it "it's the coolest toy ever"
As for me....I didn't get in any of the pictures but my boys were really good to me. I got several things I wanted including a couple pairs of new shoes (girl loves her shoes) and a Kindle Fire!
Quick picture with sleepy bed heads before presents. And yes, I did the matching pj thing this year and I thought they looked adorable! I'm sure it's the last year I would ever be able to have happy campers about it. They'll love this picture when they are older! HA!
And a Mickey look and find book (isn't he cute laying there in deep thought!)

1 comment:
Hi!! Thanks for your comment. I love the picture of the storm afterwards. LOL! It's back to reorganizing!!! We had a Starwars Christmas on this end too! May the force be with you in the New Year! Miss you all. Hugs.
Post a Comment