Today, we had a special surprise in store for the boys. We were going into DC to see this:
I had lucked out and gotten tickets half price on a regional kid coupon site. We had great seats on the main concourse and were able to see expressions on the characters. The boys had a blast. Here they are waiting patiently for the show to start.
Mommy and her #1 fan. He wasn't too sure about the Mickey crown. This was the one souvenir we bought (it came with the $12 cotton candy!). The boys did a great job sharing because two of the three didn't care much about the crown - just the candy.
This is the one who wore the Mickey crown the entire show and LOVED some cotton candy. I think he was the most enamored by the show!
That is EXCEPT when the princess segment came on. This is the look of a 4 yr old who doesn't like princesses. Believe me - it was much uglier in person than depicted. Thank goodness they got all that princess stuff in one segment. I was staring to worry - it was toward the beginning of the show and I wasn't sure it was going to carry throughout. I, however, thought Arial was the most beautiful princess out there!
And before we knew it, the show was over and the entire cast was taking their bow. What a "magical" family outing!
1 comment:
Love keeping up with you and the family! Looks like you all had fun! Thanks for the Awana advice!!
Post a Comment