
Doesn't this picture just fill your heart with love??? My little Valentines! We had a wonderful day filled with love and lots of activity! My #1 valentine surprised me with this beautiful orchid Valentine morning. He thought this year he would give me something that would live (hopefully) and add some color to our plain white wall town home. It's the valentine that just keeps giving! :)

To start Valentines day off on a fun note for my little guys, I made these heart shaped cinnamon rolls. Now before you think I'm all that and more (you can if you want) - I got this idea off Pinterest. Oh how I love Pinterest!! I just used the canned cinnamon rolls - not the Pillsbury kind but the generic because you actually have to be able to unroll them!

After breakfast and seeing the oldest off to school, this little guy was CAUGHT red handed eating all his valentine treats while watching some Mickey Mouse clubhouse. Their valentine gifts consisted of a book, a small box of chocolate and a bag of bear hugs with some gummy bears and teddy grahams. Well, C's only lasted 1 hour before it was gone!

Here's a really bad photo of T's valentines to his friends. We stuck a glow stick in place of the light saber blade. Pretty cool! Once again - Pinterest (are you seeing a theme here?)

Here's W's valentine for his friends. Now you know why my kiddos had mustaches on in the sweet picture above. I love 1st grade humor. THose kids got the biggest kick out of these! Yep, you guessed it - Pinterest.

W had his Valentine party at school in which I planned and conducted. I love being able to go up to the school and see him in his little environment.

Here are some of the kids having a blast with W's fake mustaches! They all laughed and peeled them off the card immediately!

And of course, I did little Valentine happy's for the teachers! Here's what I did for W's teachers. Once again - thanks Pinterest! And man, I forgot how good Starbuck frappiccinos are - haven't had one in years! But I drank 4 of these babies in one week in order to get these bottles for the gift.

Here's what we gave T's teachers. And nope - not Pinterest this time, but my favorite cooking blog -
Our Best Bites. We filled them with chocolate covered pretzels.

Hope you all had a wonderful Valentines day. I know I sure felt loved my by Prince charming and all my little knights!
1 comment:
You are the most thoughtful and creative person I know! Hugs to you all.
Post a Comment