This week, W's school had 1st grade field day. I'm still kinda shocked they had it so early - they still have 5 weeks of school left. Poor teachers. The weather was a little overcast so they cancelled all water games. The kids were a little bummed but had a fun day nonetheless. Each first grade class had color coordinated tie dyed shirts. Our class was orange. Guess who was the lucky momma to tie dye all these shirts??? Yeah - you guessed it. I am now a tie dye pro. I had to look up a video on YouTube because it's been so long since I did any tie dying. I think the idea was terrific though because you could easily look across the field and see what class was where. Worth the work. We are going to use these shirts again at the end of year party for the kids to sign.
Here's W with his "girlfriend" Mia. These two were right by each other the whole day. Not sure what to think about that....
YAY for field day!
Running with the chicken during Race and Chase game
I don't know the name of this game but they were having fun
Here's all the boys from W's class. They are quite the crew. Sweet bunch of boys.
It was boys against girls in the game "mission impossible". The boys won!
I am beyond blessed to have the opportunity to stay home and get the chance to experience these fun times with my boys. I am also blessed with a great neighbor who exchanges babysitting so I can do fun things like field day. Only 5 more weeks till summer.....

No comments:
Post a Comment