At the beginning of February, the boys had their 100th day of school. Since it was T's first 100th day celebration, I decided to make 100 pancakes for breakfast....
get it??? haha!
This is T when I picked him up from school. 100 Day crown and classic fruit loop necklace in sets of 10. Gotta love kindergarten!Ok, so I have to share this one because for memories sake I want to remember. T brought this home one week in his folder.
It is a writing assignment. I guess they can write whatever they want. Background for story: we had just gotten a couple of bundt cakes to try at this chain called Nothing Bundt Cakes (YUM by the way!)
Anyway, I guess T thought they were "butt" cakes. He wrote in the assignment above "My favorite cake is but cake and my flavor is marble." He then drew pictures of "butts" and wrote "I hate butts". Cracked me up! Wonder what the teacher thought of that?!?!? I may need to buy her a marble "butt" cake and attach a copy of this to it.



No comments:
Post a Comment