Monday, February 4, 2013

We Love Kiwi Crates!

I just had to share this product with everyone.  I found this online and loved the concept.  So, my mom ordered the boys a 6month subscription.  It's called Kiwi Crate.
It's like a magazine subscription but it's a box that arrives in the mail with everything included to make kid crafts!  Each month there is a theme for the box and all the materials for 2-3 crafts.  We received our first one last week.  The theme was Family Game Night.
 I must admit at first the theme for the month of January did not thrill me.  But after we made them I changed my mind.  My kids LOVED it!  I let the big boys do the board game craft and then Chase did the comet toss game.
 Chase got bored waiting for his bros, so he played leap pad.
T took his decorating VERY seriously (as he does with most art projects).  They got to decorate the board, and the game pieces and the dice.  It was a nice quiet hour in my house!!!
W's finished board game.
C loved his comet toss game.  He kept shouting - 2 points / 3 points, etc.
When it came time to play our board games, each adult played with each older boy.  Then W patiently taught C how to play.  
All in all I HIGHLY recommend these craft crates.  They are an awesome gift to anyone who has kids. I love to do crafts with my boys but I'm not always prepared (that takes too much time).  Plus I may or may not have all the supplies.  You will get your monies worth with these crates.  May just have to order some extras once summer hits! :)
***In no way am I associated with Kiwi Crates nor did they ask me to do a review (I would love to if they wanted me to).  I just wanted to share how great their product was for all the moms out there!

No comments: