Tuesday, April 30, 2013

A Visit from the Jones crew

I can't believe how long it has been since I blogged.  Time is getting away from me.  Baseball takes up most of my evenings and the daytime, well, is busy playing entertainer to a certain 3 yr old.  I have determined that in our past two homes our computer was in what was supposed to be a dining room and it was very convenient.  I hated it because it was too convenient and easy to sit down and waste time.  Now our computer is upstairs and I rarely go upstairs during the day.  Therefore, my blog has been slightly ignored.  So, I shall try to catch up....
At the end of March we had a great visit with S's family.  George and Colleen as well as Russell and Crystal came for a visit.  The boys love it when they come.  They were a little enamored by Russell this time around.  We took the Jones family out to Hoover Dam and also to our fav, Valley of Fire.  It was a good time had by all.  We love it when family comes to visit!!!

Valley of Fire (isn't it beautiful?!) 



 Hoover Dam:



One night we left the kiddos with Nana and Papa and took Russ and Crystal out for a night on the town.  Haha!!  But we did get snazzy pics by the famous sign!

No comments: