Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Take Me out to the Ballgame

I have been at the ball fields a good 4 times a week for games and/or practices.  I really don't see how my sister, or some families I knew growing up, with multiple boys in baseball did it.  I am worn out!  Even though it's been very time consuming, it's been fun.  Something about being out at the ball fields brings back so many memories of my childhood.  Maybe that's why I like it, I feel young again! :)

A few pics of W:
W's fun spirited team
W playing catcher one night
A few pics of T:
 T's cute team huddle
If you want a good chuckle, watch this video of T "sliding" into homeplate.  There was no threat of an out.  His team just likes to slide to homeplate and T was just dying to show me his skills!

 This is where you will find C most games.  He's covered in dirt every time.  But isn't that what little kids do at the ball fields???
 Something that I will always remember about the ball fields are all the fun treats.  I loved going to the snack shack and getting suicides and those crazy rainbow gummy cone sucker things.  Anyone remember those??  What were they called - astropops or something??  Anyway, we've been pretty good about letting our kids have those fun treats too.
 

No comments: