Wednesday, October 14, 2015

T-man turns 8

T turned 8 back in September.  I've been horrible at posting.  Here's a little re-cap.
He decided to have a small party with just a few friends.  We decided to have it in our backyard and have a nerf war.  
 Here's the crew.... 
 I decided we needed  an activity bc T isn't the biggest on taking initiative and orchestrating the nerf wars.  So....I decided we should make marshmallow shooter guns and that could also be each boys take home favor (you are so welcome fellow mommas).  
These marshmallow shooters were the easiest ever.  Here's the post over at frugal mom 4 boys.  AND they were super cheap!  The hardest party was making S cut all the pac pipe.  hee hee.
 I wrapped the pvc pipe in duct tape to make it look cooler.  
 The morning of T's bday we had donuts of course (and they must be glazed!).  This seems to be a yearly tradition for T.  Facebook reminded me with all those snapshots of this day several years back. All of them included donuts for breakfast.  HA!  That goes to show you they don't get them often!
 I love the look of kids' faces when they open a gift they have been dying to get.  It speaks a thousand words doesn't it?!
I say it all the time.....this kid may be my quietest at school, my loudest and meanest at home, but he's got the biggest heart of any of my three boys!  Happy Birthday T-man!

No comments: