Today is a monumental day. First of all, I have officially started my new blog. I will try very hard to keep this up-to-date with posts but I can't promise too much. And don't expect much in terms of long, sappy entries. They will probably be short, sweet and to the point.
Second, Will had his first 'date' today. He went with his buddy Elle. They both went to see their first movie. He had the best time. We went to the kid movie this morning which happened to be his favorite - Curious George. He sat well the whole time and pointed at the screen and laughed and yelled out several things such as 'dinosaur' and 'bubbles'. When all was said and done and it was time to tell Elle goodbye, Will rushes over to her and gives her a big ol' smooch on the lips! Better watch this little ladies man!
5 comments:
Wow! Will is turning into quite a handsome little dude! I just love it when they hug each other at this age. . .soooo cute!
Yeah!! You've joined the blogging world. I'm so proud of you. I will add you to my list of blogs. Will is getting so cute!:) Love ya!
Hey Kim! Will is adorable on his little date! Elle's got a keeper. Another boy . . . life is good! At least you can use your leftovers!
Welcome to our world! I can't believe Wil had his first date. He will never live that down.
Keep them coming!
Is this Kim Pessel????
This is Kelly martin from your old Tri chi days!
Your boys are so cute! How are you? I'm glad you have a blog!
Post a Comment