Thursday, June 19, 2008
First Teeth and Swim Lessons
T got his first tooth(s) this past weekend. He's an overachiever and is trying for all 8 at the same time. He managed to break through two within two days and all the top ones are right under the gums. Poor thing, his mouth looks so swollen. Hopefully you can blow up the picture and see the teeth. I don't know why it uploaded it upside down but I tried several times. Oh well. On another note: W started swim lessons this week. It did not start out on a good note. He kicked and screamed the first day. I mean he was MAD! I wish I would've had him in lessons last year when he was fearless. However, he seemed to turn it around the next day and by Thurs he was happy to do whatever the teacher told him. Everyday we talked about it and what we could do to be more brave. Plus it never hurt to bribe him with candy when he did a good job each day. :) He still won't get on the kickboard but he will go under the water. We have all next week to go.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment