Friday, June 6, 2008

New Friends

We had our first playdate today. We had Connor and Grant over to play. These are some friends we met through soccer. Connor is a few months older than W and Grant is a few months older than T. Let's just say it was one wild time. I think it took us half an hour just to get lunch ready. Between two toddlers running crazy and two crawling and getting into things it was hard to concentrate. However, the moms found time to chat and get to know one another. Oh and by the way, W got his summer haircut two days ago....it turned out cute I think. He looks grown up.



On another note, today is Daisy's 5th birthday! Happy Birthday Daisy!

1 comment:

The Murphy's said...

I'm glad that things are going well!! So nice that you had a playdate!! Looks like a ton of fun!! We find out next Wed. what this lil baby is!! I will keep you posted!!