Today I think I made a terrible mistake. W was in need of a haircut before school starts. T's hair was getting a little out of control so I decided he would get one too (it was his real haircut - seriously). I really didn't want a lot cut off his because I love the curls. I took the boys to a barber and both were getting cuts at same time. I think I turned to answer a question about W and looked back at T and it was too late. The man had cut it way shorter than I wanted. Oh I miss my curly headed little boy. He just doesn't look like my little T right now. Maybe I'll get used to it. I'm sorry T.
Can you believe this was my T last year at this time? He looks so little! Anyway, he barely had any hair.

This was T a few days before hair cut.

This is T after haircut. He looks so different.
1 comment:
Looks like the curls are still there, just needs to grow out a little:)
Post a Comment