Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Conversations with Little Boys

This post is really just for my memories. However, I thought you might get a kick with some of the conversations I have with my little boys. It may become a regular on my blog.

After TKD the other day, W gets in the car and asks "Mom, when are we gonna get a little girl?"
Me: "A little girl? You want a little girl in our family?"
W: "Yeah, like Jackson. He's got two girls and two boys in his family. Actually he's got 3 girls and 3 boys if you count his mom and dad"
Me: "Well, that's how God made their family."
W: "Yeah. I think we need 6 boys."
Me: "6 Boys?!?!?!? Sweetheart, I don't think mommy can handle 6 boys!"
W just laughs.

Spiderman (a.k.a. - T)
T: "Spiderman can climb up walls (as he is trying to climb up the wall in the LR) Help me momma"
Me: "Well, we can't really climb walls"
T: "Can you teach me how to climb walls?"

No comments: