Sunday, July 31, 2011

The Sleepover

This weekend, W had his very first real sleepover. He went to his friend, Jamie's house for the night. Just to inform you, Jamie is 3rd of 4 boys. The older boys were away for the week visiting relatives and Jamie was upset he couldn't go so his mom thought a sleepover might be something exciting for him. W had so much fun. I knew, of course, he would't care the least about leaving us and being away for the night. In fact, Jamie's mom texts and says "I told W I was going to call you before bed. He said 'tell her I said HI'." I texted back and said "that's my boy!" He's so independent!
T was eating up the attention this weekend. We bought some cupcakes for an after dinner treat. After dinner we painted and made a sign for his room that said "Tyler's room". He thought that was the best. AND we let him sleep in the top bunk for the night. I wasn't sure how he would react to his roommate being gone for the night. He did really well and slept till 8:00!! I need to find more sleepovers for W - HA! The next morning I went on a breakfast date with T to Panera. Here's the little guy soaking up the attention!
We also had a birthday party to go to on Sat for our best neighbor bud, Connor. It was more fun with swimming and rock climbing. It was a great weekend filled with fun but let's just say everyone needs a good nap! HA!

1 comment:

Teacher Kristy said...

awww, so great! I know that third boy and W must have had a blast! Great combo, those boys!