Today we took a day trip to Baltimore (otherwise known as Charm City). We did a little walking around the harbor and ate lunch there. However, our main event for the day was the Children's Museum. I had heard it was a great museum and the boys had a great time! Here's the boys standing by the old ship with the cannons.
![]() |
| Another free slideshow by Smilebox |
After lunch, we let the boys pick out some candy at the candy store. This is what caught their eye. No, we did not buy them. We bought a bag full of jellybeans instead.
After our fun filled day, I persuaded my wonderful husband to find Charm City Cakes. Surprisingly it's not in the best part of town - kinda ghetto (or eclectic??) Anyway, it was pretty cool to stand there and get my picture taken. Unfortunately, I did not see Duff. However, I did see one of the guys that decorates the cakes get into the delivery van! If I would have been out of the car in time, I would have talked to him and embarrassed my husband even more. HA!

After our fun filled day, I persuaded my wonderful husband to find Charm City Cakes. Surprisingly it's not in the best part of town - kinda ghetto (or eclectic??) Anyway, it was pretty cool to stand there and get my picture taken. Unfortunately, I did not see Duff. However, I did see one of the guys that decorates the cakes get into the delivery van! If I would have been out of the car in time, I would have talked to him and embarrassed my husband even more. HA!

No comments:
Post a Comment