Well so far I'm not counting down the days till school starts. We've enjoyed our summer to this point. Yes, I do have my days and my moments, but all in all it's been pretty good. We haven't 'gotten bored' yet. I've kept us pretty busy and the kids have found lots to do. Here's a glimpse into our summer so far....
Here's W with his entry into a Lego contest (it was to create an American flag). Not bad for my little 6 yr old.

T and his crazy dress up! He's a new super hero every day or a secret spy or something. (by the way, his Robin costume was bought 2 yrs ago for Halloween and he STILL wants to wear it constantly! It looks like knickers on him now! Notice the bottom of the leg is at the top of the boot. Best investment EVER!)

C has found out he really likes DS games! This is how I find him most days when W plays.
And of course, we've been trying to keep up with our "mommy camp" activities. This was one of my favorite things we have done so far! We talked about animals and their habitats and made a giant pathway through different habitats. We each took one and drew what it looked like and drew & pasted pics of the animals that live in each. It was a great time with my boys. Here's the finished product.
Closeup of each habitat on the path

We've had plenty of park days.
And we can't leave out the Gator. I finally got it back out for the boys to ride since most of the neighborhood kids are on vacation (I just hate 7 kids fighting over it so I always say it's out of battery - which is usually true). This particular day we are dressed up as Batman and Robin (of course) and they just had to ride their "batmobile" around to save the day. I swear it made me even hotter to watch them that day in those hot costumes!
And they used their brains and came up with this handy dandy way to carry their "trailer" full of water bombs and batarangs. Nadeem, our neighbor, helped out and they had a great time.
My boys were thinking they had the rhythm. As you watch, notice they are the ONLY ones dancing! And they had a blast!And just so you think C wasn't missing out on the action, he was showing off his moves too
So, there's our summer so far. Stay tuned.....
1 comment:
I love the dance moves! LOL! U are such a great mama! Love the habitats. Miss you all!
Post a Comment