Yesterday we got a surprise visit from my aunt and uncle. They were going on a little getaway trip and staying somewhere in Virginia about an hour and a half - two hours away, so she emailed me several weeks ago and asked if they could come up and visit. We were so excited to have some family come!! My Aunt MaryBeth is affectionately known as "Mammy" in our family. It's a long story - that will have to be another post entirely. If any of you reading know my aunt, you know that my boys had a blast with her visit. They got here about 1 in the afternoon and T and C about wore poor Steve out with all their jumping and craziness. Once W got home, Mary and Steve wanted to take them somewhere fun so we opted for Chuck E Cheese. We've only been there once while here so it was a real treat for my kiddos. Can you tell they had fun??
T was super into everything. He is at that age where is was all so exciting to him.
Perfect game for C - anything that involves hitting. HA!
We had a great time with them. Unfortunately on the way back to their getaway spot, they hit a deer and got some big damage to their car. I am just so glad it didn't go through the window and injure one of them!Once MaryBeth and Steve had left, W and I got busy on his big project for school. He had to do a timeline of his life. You could make it any way you wanted. Since poster board is so hard to carry on the bus, I decided to go this route. I took some colored manilla folder and taped them together accordion style. I think it turned out great and best part - it fit nicely in the backpack!



1 comment:
You're moving to NV? In the summer? Bless your heart it is going to be hot there! At least it will be a dry heat. Now I'm really kicking myself for not seeing you while I was in DC.
Post a Comment