Well, it's official - I don't have any more babies in my house. Only big boys. My Halloween baby turned 3. He's growing up so fast. I look back now and wonder how in the world I survived the days of a 4yr old, 2 yr old and a newborn. Thank goodness God gives us the strength we need to survive certain seasons of our lives.
We started the day with a nice birthday muffin breakfast
C and I had a pretty low-key day. We went to the library for a puppet show. It was really cute and free. Plus it's easy for me to go and just sit while he gets out around kids his age. All kids dressed up since it was Halloween.After dad got home, we all hurried and did the birthday festivities. First up was presents!
The Ice Bird from the brothers!
A fun reaction to the digger truck Nanny and PawPaw Pessel sent
Love the dumptruck from Uncle Russ and Aunt Crystal
Jake and the Neverland spy scope always fun from Nana and Papa Jones
A cool parachute from them too. (Yep, our house is that empty that we have room to do parachute fun)
A birthday dinner to fit the spirit of a Halloween Birthday - pumpkin guts!
Birthday cake time! I thought this pick was so cute. He was looking at his brothers singing to him.
Blowing out the candle.
Next up - potty training this big boy. Way overdue. But it won't be easy with a mommy with a broken foot!











No comments:
Post a Comment