This past weekend, my in-laws came up for a visit. We had a great time showing them around Las Vegas. The first day we took them to the strip while the boys were in school. The second day Colleen and I did Christmas shopping for the boys. Toward the end of the visit we took them to Red Rock. It would have been extra fun if I could have hiked some but due to my foot I was limited. However, we still had a great time and the scenery was breathtaking.
Red Rock is just outside Las Vegas and the first Star Wars was filmed on location there. The boys thought that was pretty cool. Anyway, it's a beautiful national park with tons of trails to explore. All the pictures in the slideshow are from our trip to Red Rock. Other than that day, I didn't get too many other pics. We were having too much fun visiting.
No comments:
Post a Comment